Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Re-Incarnation

It's been ages since I have posted anything. As a matter of fact I've posted nothing at all since I started this blog over a couple of years ago.
I think I lack the literary skill which is required to be consistent with blogging.
And I envy my friend Anand's skill who is so eloquent.Anyways, there are million other things that I just couldn't match to his.
But I now want to write a lot....And there are reasons for this.
First I'm not good at socializing. Second I don't have too many friends as I m no good at making friends.And third , more importantly I have plenty of time these days to ponder about life,past,friends,love and physics.
I don't know who is/are my audience but I'm going to take the stage!
so game on!

Love and hugs,
Rakesh

1 comment:

Navrang said...

Aba... Aba... Aa ja tu bhee maidaan me..... Audience to apne aap ban jata hai... the main funda is how frequently u write...


Regards
Navrang
http://navrangblog.blogspot.com